Grow With Us
Investment in the Laurinburg/Scotland County Area Chamber of Commerce gives you the opportunity to keep up with the latest public policies, find training and professional development opportunities, gain exposure for your products and your brand, and network with like-minded individuals to continue to strengthen Scotland County’s economy.
How you can grow with the Chamber...
We want you to take advantage of all that your membership affords;
• Attend Chamber programs and events to gain access to those who can help you achieve your goals through the value of networking and visibility.
• Read our emails and newsletters so you know what’s going on and understand your membership benefits.
• Volunteer your knowledge, skills and abilities to the Chamber as you are able.
• Realize that through phone calls, contacts in the community, and via our on-line and printed directories, many current and potential customers or clients can learn about you and your business!
• Promote the Chamber to others by inviting people to attend Chamber events as your guest - they may see the benefits of membership and join!
• Understand that the Chamber is your business advocate so you provide input to us on areas of concern
• Keep your contact information current either through the website or by emailing or calling the office.
• Offer timely input to our requests and member surveys
• Budget for and pay your dues and other invoices promptly
• Advertise your business with our low-cost opportunities via our email blasts, web-site advertising and event programs.
• Know that since you and your business are a Chamber member, then so are all of your employees.
• Register for events on our website before the RSVP deadline date
• Believe in and support the Chamber’s Mission, Vision, Goals and Strategic Plan.
• Take advantage of our Exclusive Member-Only benefits - especially the ones that save you money.
• Participate as a member of a Chamber committee or event volunteer.
• Value civic responsibility and community by being a good corporate citizen
• Understand that Chamber membership gives you credibility with other community professionals, local and state officials, businesses and consumers.