Green School Jam
Green School Jam promotes pride, respect and a spirit of cooperation among students, teachers, employees and the general public.
The purpose of the GREEN Schools Jam is twofold:
- To develop partnerships between businesses and schools working together to make Scotland County sustainable for future generations.
- To promote pride, respect and a spirit of cooperation among students, teachers, employees and the general public.
The challenge is open to all public and private K-12 schools throughout Scotland County.
The challenge will focus on:
- Pollution Control and Litter Management
- Waste Reduction/Recycling
- Water Conservation/Efficiency
- Energy Conservation/Efficiency
Green School Jam Winners 2022
Laurel Hill Elementary School