Green School Jam
The purpose of the GREEN Schools Jam is twofold:
1. To develop partnerships between businesses and schools working together to make Scotland County sustainable for future generations.
2. To promote pride, respect and a spirit of cooperation among students, teachers, employees and the general public.
The challenge is open to all public and private K-12 schools throughout Scotland County.
The challenge will focus on:
- Pollution Control and Litter Management
- Waste Reduction/Recycling
- Water Conservation/Efficiency
- Energy Conservation/Efficiency
Congratulations to the 2015 GREEN School Jam Winners!
First Place – Laurel Hill Elementary School
Second Place – Covington Street Elementary School
Third Place – Wagram Elementary School