|PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Operate CNC turret punch, CNC laser punch and CNC press brake.
- Load programs using required software applicable to the equipment utilized.
- Program basic parts and geometries using the machine control.
- Select and load tooling for punching or bending.
- Change laser consumables and set up for operation.
- Load materials into machines
- Remove scrap, cutting dross and slag to the appropriate bins.
- Effectively communicate issues to the CNC programmer and maintenance.
- Perform basic operator preventative maintenance.
- Capable of lifting 50 Lbs. and 20 Lbs. overhead
- Bending, squatting, stooping, twisting, turning, reaching
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school Diploma;
- Previous CNC operator experience and/or light metal fabrication experience.
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES|
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Use measurement tools including calipers, tape measure and go no-go gauges.
- Qualify to operate a forklift